Welcome to the Long Branch House
The Ronald McDonald House in Long Branch, is located a block from Monmouth Medical Center. The House was founded in 1987 through a true community effort.
The late Ernie George, a local McDonald’s owner/operator and Long Branch Rotary member, had the vision. Jonathon Hoffman and Alexis Tucci of the Rotary Club of Long Branch, and Charles Blatchley, Dr. Howard Fox, Dorothy Davis and Arlene Mageary of Monmouth Medical Center, were intricately involved in developing the idea and making Ernie’s dream a reality. The House has continued to grow and be successful thanks to the incredible support of our local communities.
The Long Branch house includes:
- Eight themed bedrooms with private baths; the smallest bedroom can accommodate up to three people & the larger rooms up to five
- A full kitchen with two of each appliance, a well-stocked pantry and a food storage area for each family
- Laundry facilities with supplies
- Hygiene items, linens and towels
- A comfortable living room
- A library with new computers
- A spacious, fun-filled playroom
- An enclosed yard with a playground area, a gazebo with a garden and a covered wrap-around porch for relaxing
- Free parking on House grounds
- 24-hour staffing
- Support from our staff, volunteers and other guests
For special accommodation needs, please call 732-222-8755 before your arrival.
Directions (click map pin)
Ronald McDonald House
131 Bath Ave. Long Branch, NJ 07740