Welcome to the New Brunswick House
The Ronald McDonald House in New Brunswick, is located adjacent to the Robert Wood Johnson University campus.
A critical need for the House was identified in 2000, due in part to the continuing expansion of quality pediatric services in this “Healthcare City.” The New Brunswick House serves all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the greater New Brunswick area.
Based on its close proximity to New Brunswick as well as its proven success, the Long Branch House was asked to take on the building and operating of the second location. With the generous support of the McDonald’s NY/NJ metro owner/operators, Robert Wood Johnson and many individuals, businesses and organizations throughout the community, the New Brunswick House opened its doors in May 2005.
The New Brunswick house includes:
- Six themed bedrooms with private baths and phones with voicemail; the smallest bedroom can accommodate up to three people and the larger rooms up to six
- A full kitchen with two of each appliance, a well-stocked pantry and a food storage area for each family
- Laundry facilities with supplies
- Hygiene items, linens and towels
- A comfortable living room with new computers
- A bright, fun playroom with an area for teens
- An enclosed yard with a playground area and a covered porch for relaxing
- Free parking on House grounds
- 24-hour staffing
- Lots of support from our staff, volunteers and other guests
For special accommodation needs, please call 732-249-1222 before your arrival.
Directions (click map pin)
Ronald McDonald House
145 Somerset Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901